Contest starts July 31st
Clues will not be posted online
Teague’s Interiors | 1267 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA 98632
Drews Grocery | 5304 Spirit Lake Hwy, Toutle Wa 98649
Lexington Hardware | 1503 W Side Highway, Kelso, WA 98626
8 to 28 Clothing Exchange | 210 Oak Streek in Downtown Kelso
Marys Bar and Grill | 4503 Ocean Beach Highway
Pets Pawns Instruments | 1438 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA 98632
Twsited Monkey | Inside the Three Rivers Mall in Kelso
Brand X Piercing and Fine Jewlery | 10510 14th Ave. Ste #122, Longview WA.
Swanson Bark and Wood Products | 240 Frontage Rd. Longview WA
Elams Home Furnishings | 1413 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA 98632
Antidote Taphouse | 716 Triangle Shopping Ctr. Longview
Branded Glass and Apparel | 4503 Ocean Beach Highway in the Mt. Solo Plaza
TREASURE HUNT RULES
1. The Treasure certificate is hidden somewhere in Cowlitz County on public access property, in a safe location for Treasure Hunters to search. Hunters are asked to PLEASE DO NOT TRESPASS or damage private property while hunting the Treasure. The Treasure will never be hidden in a cemetery, respectfully.
2. Should the Treasure be found prior to the first clue given over the air; the Treasure Hunt becomes void. Once the Treasure is hidden, Bicoastal Media cannot be held responsible for maintaining the integrity of the area surrounding the Treasure. The Treasure Hunt ends when the Treasure is found, or it has been determined the Treasure is irretrievable.
3. Clues cannot be obtained by phone from sponsoring merchants or Bicoastal Media. Clues can only be obtained by listening to KPPK, KBAM, KLYK, KEDO, or KRQT or you may stop in at each sponsor location and copy down the complete list.
4. Sponsoring merchants and their employees are eligible and are encouraged to participate in the Treasure Hunt, as they have no clear advantage.
5. Bicoastal Media employees and their immediate family members and employees and family members of other radio stations and media outlets are not eligible to participate in the Treasure Hunt or win the Treasure prize.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older to claim the Treasure.
7. The Treasure Certificate will not be buried.
8. Starting on July 31st 2019, Monday through Friday one daily clue will be broadcast on KBAM 93.5 FM and 1270 AM, KEDO 99.1 FM and 1400 AM, KPPK The Peak 98.3 FM, KRQT Rocket 107.1 FM, and KLYK 94.5. The clue will be announced one time between 7 AM and 10 AM, Monday through Friday (no clues on Saturday and Sunday). The day’s clue will be posted at sponsor locations by no later than noon. The list of daily clues and prior clues will only be available at sponsor locations. Clues will be given out until Treasure Certificate is found.
9. Upon finding the Bicoastal Media Treasure Certificate, you have 48 hours in which to turn in the certificate to the Bicoastal Media office and studios at 1130 14th Ave, Longview, WA 98632 or the contest is void.
10. Mileage clues may vary by one-tenth of a mile, depending on tire size and varying odometer readings.
11. Anyone identified removing a clue list from a sponsor store or tampering with items identified as clues to the hunt, will be deemed ineligible to further hunt the Treasure and therefore ineligible to receive the cash prize.
12. The Treasure Certificate is worth $2000 cash. The winner is responsible for paying taxes on prize. Only one $2000 cash prize will be awarded. Once Certificate is verified by Bicoastal Media contest will be immediately over. Winner agrees to let Bicoastal Media use audio, pictures, and name of winner for broadcast purposes.